- St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks new players emerge
- Full Moon in Sagittarius brings out the beastmode
- The Blues transform and slow down the Sharks’ feeding frenzy
Tonight’s Game 4 St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks falls on a Full Moon in Sagittarius. While we may be expecting to see another San Jose defensive feeding frenzy, tonight the Blue’s have the opportunity and astrological energy to turn the tides and tie up this series. But it wont be easy and like with every Full Moon…expect the unexpected!
The Full Moon, along with several other influences, is fueling up some players and slowing down others. As a results we will see some new people transform into beasts while others feel their mental strength weaken.
The Sharks’ Players Impacted:
- Tomas Hertl came off a hot performance in Game 3 and tonight he’ll be even more charged up. The Moon is still in his home sign of Scorpio AND on top of that his Mars is in Sagittarius. It’s as if tonight’s Full Moon was made for him. The only thing that could happen is he could go too far and over extend his confidence causing him to land in the penalty box or injury himself or someone else.
- Joe Thornton never lacks for confidence and tonight, as a Cancer, he will be especially cocky. He may find he gets fewer lucky breaks tonight and he needs to resist stewing about it.
- Joe Pavelski will put in his usual performance but also as a Cancer will be Full-Moon-ready and his Line will take a tole on the Blues.
- Tonight it’s all about the Second Line Patrick Marleau, Logan Couture and Joonas Donskoi. On paper, these three were born to play on a night like tonight. The Full Moon in Sagittarius is tapping into their fiery charts and the three of them will be determined to make tonight’s game about them. Joonas Donskoi has the potential score. This line will be playing hard and fast and if it goes to OT they will eventually run out of reserves. All except, Couture who will be firing on all cylinders all night and never fatigue.
- Joel Ward will play a fiery, smart and masterful game tonight. Problem is, his line mates are struggling a bit. Chris Tierney and Melker Karlsson are both Cancers and will benefit from the Full Moon, but deeper in their charts have concerns which are causing hesitation and undermining their usual game style. That said, Ward will make up for it in spades.
- Nick Spaling and Tommy Wingels will be playing as if this was the game to close out the series. They are intense and fearless animals tonight. Together they will have impressive chemistry and will be difficult to shut down.
- We will see Brent Burns as the huge asset he is. He’s loaded with Aries giving him the energy early on to intimidate and set the tone of this game.
- Brenden Dillion will be bringing something new to this game. As well as Marc-Edouard Vlasic who will be powerful and likely show the Blues no mercy. Vlasic has the potential to attribute key game points/goals.
- Martin Jones will feel a bit “unheard” tonight but is going to suck it up and do what is expected. In fact, he will over perform out of spite for feeling micromanaged by his coaches and press. His Mars is in Sagittarius which for tonight’s full Moon is perfect. He will put in a solid showing and passively “stick-it” to anyone on his coaching staff that may be trying to correct his already solid game.
The Blues’ Players Impact
- The Full Moon is in Vladimir Tarasenko ‘s sign of Sagittarius and that just make his already confident disposition that much more cocky. He’s been on fire and it isn’t luck. He knows his strengths and he’s having fun playing to them. The only thing that could sabotage his efforts will be a nagging need to micromanage his teammates and this will likely not be well received.
- Jaden Schwartz and Alexander Steen both respect and realize Tarasenko has a hot hand, but will struggle with the “Tarasenko show” and they will likely just let him talk to himself. As a result we will see one line playing two different strategies. That said, all three will contribute but the potential of this Line will be slightly diluted.
- Paul Stastny will put in a powerful showing. He’s got Sagittarius and Scorpio giving him more power than ever. That said, his line mates Robby Fabbri and Troy Brouwer may struggle but will find a ways to get the job done with help from Stastny. Paul will feel it’s up to him and go rouge beast.
- The Third Line for the Blues will find the Full Moon to be a bit dampening, resulting in over thinking and second guessing. David Backes may even find himself, deep down feeling concerned, BUT he has enough fire in his chart to rise above it and get the job done, and Jori Lehtera will follow suit. Patrik Berglund will be solid and together, they will rise above their inner doubt and give the Sharks something to fret about — but this wont come easy.
- Kyle Brodziak and Dmitrij Jaskin will be visibly determined to shut down the Sharks. These two, along with Magnus Paajarvi can get the job done. It wont be easy for them but the reason they made it to the NHL — their skills, passion and ability to work through mental doubts — will prevail. They will dig deep and produce. It will be a taxing night but the exhaustion wont hit them until well after the buzzer.
- Jay Bouwmeester has the Sun and Moon working for him, but he may struggle to get the end result. He will need to put his ego aside and just take what he can get. If he can be ‘ok’ with not controlling things and just react and respond he could be key in securing a win.
- Alex Pietrangelo will be even headed and an ideal player tonight. He will be what coach Hitcock would want from all his D men. Pietrangelo alone can’t shut down the Sharks, but he can slow them down.
- Kevin Shattenkirk and Colton Parayko will be frustrated tonight and struggle mentally with wanting to be in charge. They have the potential to let this get in the way of their ability to convert.
- Carl Gunnarsson will be one of those players who is transformed by the Full Moon. He’s loaded with Scorpio and has Saturn in Sagittarius. This makes for an intense defensive weapon. He’s 6’2” 196lbs and against the beefy Sharks may seem small, but tonight his lunar fueled speed and smarts will dismantle even the biggest Shark player.
- Brian Elliott may or may not start tonight. His chart is loaded with Aries, Sagittarius and Scorpio – all of which are benefiting from the Full Moon in Sagittarius. Yes, he has some signs which may cause hesitation in his performance.
- Jake Allen’s chart is not as auspicious as Elliot’s, but he does have some Cancer in key planets which will help him with his confidence. To be honest, both Goalies have added boost of energy tonight, but they BOTH have both circumstantial and astrological tendency to second guess themselves. The Blues will need to make up for this in strong defensive performance.
Tonight outcome will come down to Coach Hitchcock’s decisions. He’s — more so than many of his players — feeling the Full Moon pressure; but in a good way. He is a Sagittarius and he will feel tonight is his night to turn the tides on this series. He will communicating with passion and decisively. If he can monitor the Sharks’ new Line energy (3rd and 4th) he could get more out of his talent and pull out a Win on the road.
Coach DeBoers is a Gemini and coming in feeling fairly calm but will find that tonight things aren’t going as he wants them to. He will be a bit frustrated with his team and it will manifest in a need to be more verbal. His shift in temperament may surprise his bench and cause a sense of underlying questioning from the players. If this anxiety spreads it will manifest on the ice… in a bad way.